Monday, June 18, 2012

Lake House



Here are some pictures of our adventure this past weekend. Chris and I drove 2 hours south to Manti for a ward camp out. On our way, we stopped by the Manti temple to take some pics. So pretty! When we got to the cabin, I had no idea it was located on a lake! Or else I would have packed my swimsuit like Chris did. When we got there, we set up our tent and had some great grub: burgers. They were super thick, I could not even finish mine. Afterwards, some of us went over to feed some horses that were located next door. We drove them over the fence by offering fresh carrots. I always freak out while feeding horses that they will chomp on my little fingers by accident. Thankfully, we had Lori, who was our horse whisperer. She was amazing with them.

Later that night, Chris and some other boys decided to have a little midnight dip in the lake. I had to document. They then went in the hot tub and I was a little bit jealous after that. We played a lot of card games, charades, and Mario kart that night. Around 1 am, I finally convinced Chris to come to bed with me, or else he would have literally stayed up all night long. However, we did not get a great night sleep. There were literally around 12 people snoring as loud as humanely possible that night. And there was some generator that kept going on and off throughout the night. It also got really freezing cold all of a sudden, but we did not have enough blankets, so we had to fold our 1 sleeping bag over the two of us. Not a good night. By the next morning, my back was killing me and I could not stay awake. I was so tired! But, it was a great Friday night.

No comments :

Post a Comment