Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What we did the last couple months.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

For Halloween this year, Chris and I dressed up as a princess and a knight for our ward party. On actual Halloween night, I was a witch, and Chris was still a night. We had a wonderful holiday decorating pumpkins, I even made one for our future baby. That is why it is so tiny and I made his pumpkin face look like a baby. It's been a while since I last blogged, so I don't remember much that happened during the month of October. In September, Chris and I had our 1 year anniversary and Chris turned 24! The day before Halloween we found out that we are going to have a baby boy! In November, Chris and I spent Thanksgiving in Arizona with his family. It was a blast! I took pictures, but they are all on Chris' phone. I will have to retrieve those soon.

1 comment :