Friday, March 15, 2013

And finally, Mr. and Mrs. Abigail & Joshua O'Toole

We started off the weekend with a Bridesmaids luncheon at Cheesecake factory, got our nails done, and then headed over to the Brazilian restaurant in Salt Lake City for the family dinner. Here are all of the boy cousins, minus some I believe, that were at the dinner. It was such a fun evening with really good food! Why do I love meat so much?!
All of the girl cousins
Abby & Josh officially married!
Here they are walking out of the temple. It was such a beautiful ceremony (I may or may not have cried during it). I'm so happy for you Josh and Abby! You guys are such a beautiful couple and will make beautiful babies! Please get on that so Charlie can have a cousin! Woo hoo!
The Reception! The colors were pink and gold, my iphone does not correctly capture that.
 Jack and Chris. Best friends and brothers! (right?)
 kissy kissy

 First dance

 Nice tongue Josh


 Daddy-daughter dance
 Ally and Abby, my favorite sisters-in-law
Our table! #1

I had such a blast planning Abby and Josh's wedding. We did have a few mishaps in the morning of the wedding with the wrong linens and chargers and what not. Also, the cake turned out hot pink instead of white. Not sure how that happened. Glad Abby isn't bridezilla or I would cry. Anywho, the wedding turned out absolutely beautiful! And it was such a blast! The food was amazing and the band was incredible. And now Josh and Abby are on a cruise in Europe, so jealous! I sure do love you two and I'm happy I'm no longer the only "in-law". Josh, we need to stick together, show these "Guinns" whose boss. Wait, I'm a Guinn now, whaaaa? (I'm weird)

No comments :

Post a Comment