Monday, December 23, 2013

Nine months

My cutie little boy is now 9 months old! Holy cow! Time is flying by so fast, I can't believe it. I will have a one-year-old in just 3 short months. This boy is crazy big! He can crawl super fast, he eats everything, puts everything in his mouth, he loves little chewable snacks and loves to eat out with Chris and I in a high chair. He is scared of the water and is scared of his new toy that my parents got him for Christmas. It is a ball-popper that shoots balls out of this tube and then the balls roll back down into the tube and it plays this song. The thing is, it is kind of loud, which I think made Charlie burst our crying right when I turned it on. He is scared of every new thing, it's really cute. Right when I turned it on, he started crying and crawling super fast towards me. He then clenched my arms, hugging me, while looking back at the mysterious toy. He did not want to touch it, but he did want to look at it in the safety of my arms. Gosh, I sure love this boy to pieces! He gets cuter and smarter every day!

No comments :

Post a Comment