Saturday, May 3, 2014

Tulip Festival























Yesterday, Charlie and I joined my sister's family trip to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point. I have never been and I've always wanted to go, but never found the time, so I'm really glad I was able to go this year, especially since we'll be moving to Kansas at the end of this month. So soon! Dayna said she thought this year was the best she's seen, so I'm glad I went. All of the tulips were shipped from Holland and were so beautiful! I've never seen so many flowers in my life! And the colors were absolutely lovely. Tulips might just be my new favorite flowers. It was a lovely day too when we went, like 72 degrees all day. It is finally starting to feel like spring/summer here! Just before we have to leave :( I'm sure gonna miss this place

No comments :

Post a Comment