Friday, August 15, 2014

Deep Creek 2014

 Charlie and I just got back from a 3 week vacation at Deep Creek Lake for my family reunion! It was such a blast! I did lots of water skiing, tubing, swimming, eating ice cream, and hanging out with family. Charlie had so much fun playing with his cousins and swimming in the lake and jumping on the trampoline. He is such an active boy! I love it! Chris came for the whole first week this year! Last year he didn't come at all.

Chris water skiing! We gotta get him on one ski next year :)
Family picture in front of the lake at the Ice Cream Shop
 Family jet ski ride!
 Father-Son outing on the kayak
 This kid just loves the lake!

Hang loose
 Charlie and his cousin Amy have the cutest little bond! They adore each other!
 going down the slide on the "digger"



 This is classic Charlie face. I just wanna eat him!

Wake boarding!

I totally jumped that wake
Cutie on our Sunday boat ride
 Cousins watching Toy Story!
 Uncle Tay Tay took all the kids on a wagon ride! They came back all wet cus it rained while they were gone.
 Which is probably why Charlie got sick shortly after :(
 Annual Garrett County Fair!
Charlie really enjoyed this ride! They did it like 3 times.
 Roasting hot dogs and smores!
He fell asleep on me. gah!
Charlie first tube ride!
Charlie and me with Elyse and Frankie
 Uncle Tay Tay swinging all the kids on the hammock
 Charlie is his favorite cousin Amy.
Crab night! A MUST in Maryland.
 Charlie showing off our new Richards' Challenge shirts! It's the logo of my brother's new plastic surgery company. Every year my family designs a new shirt and we wear them on the day of our Richards' Challenge. It is where our family splits into 2 teams (red and blue) and we compete at a bunch of different challenges and in the end, one team is declared the winner! I win every year so I wasn't surprised to win again this year, haha. Blue team always dominates! Some challenges were  tubing, swimming, obstacle course, kids races, tug-of-war, boggle, pyramid making, holding breath under water, eating fruit-by-the-foot the fastest, etc. It is always such a blast!
 Charlie & Me

 oh my gosh i love him



 This kid owns my heart
 my thug baby with his uncle Tay Tay



 Found my thug baby like this: stick in mouth holding a red cup. He makes me laugh on the daily.

Hot tubbing! Please ignore Charlie in the girl's floaties. They are his cousin Amy's. And he loves to wear them to learn how to swim in the hot tub. He's getting much better about not swallowing water!

 those lips... mmm

 Back in Potomac! These kids loved the tire swing!


Girl's night out on the DC strip, haha. Love and miss you sisters!
Crystal wanted to be artsy fartsy
 Had to represent my new home!
My friends took me rock climbing! I didn't realize how hard or fun it would be! I definitely want to make this my new hobby.

So sad that I won't see my family again until Christmas! That's way too long! Love you all!

No comments :

Post a Comment