Friday, April 17, 2015

Charlie's 2nd Birthday













This kid had so much fun on his 2nd birthday! We started the day at the zoo with friends and the weather was perfect! And Charlie was obsessed with the lion and elephant, as usual. He loves all animals! Then we visited Daddy at work for lunch. We ended the night with cake and presents at our house while face timing family. Charlie got a super cute rocking horse from the Guinns and a lego train set from the Richards. He is obsessed with both. For real. Perfect gifts! I sure love this age, Charlie is so fun to play with and entertain. I love going out everyday and doing kid things with him. Toddlers are the best! Other than those not-so-fun toddler tantrums, but thankfully Charlie doesn't have too many of those (knock on wood). He is finally starting to talk more and more within the last week. He is trying to say new words all of the time, even though half the time I have no idea what he is saying, I am just so proud that he's trying! My baby isn't a mute! Woo!

Happy Birthday my gorgeous munchkin!

No comments :

Post a Comment