Wednesday, May 20, 2015

UTAH

 A couple of weeks ago I spent 2 weeks in Utah visiting family and friends. I mainly went to babysit my sweet little nieces for a week so my sister and her husband could go on vacation to Puerto Rico. Needless to say, it was hard. Especially while pregnant. I don't know how anyone can be a single mom to 3 kids, or more. Like I can't. So so so difficult. Don't get me wrong, we definitely had a lot of fun, especially Charlie! Sure miss Utah and living close to family!


 We had lots of donut trips

 I celebrated my birthday in Utah, without Chris. He did send me these though of my birthday. He's so silly.
 My family took me out to Happy Sumo and then out to see Age of Adeline. So good! Except I barfed at the restaurant. eek!




 Dinosaur museum

 Duck pond

 Hokulia!

 Hans boy!
 Tulip Festival!


 Our good friends Erica and Benson!






 On our way back to Kansas, I had a flight with a layover in Denver. Our flight got delayed 2 hours and so I had to reschedule since I would miss my connecting flight. I rerouted to Pheonix that night, spent the day with my in-laws, and then flew to Kansas the next day. They were so excited that we were coming on such short notice. Charlie sure is spoiled over there.




In case you haven't heard the news, I'm pregnant! We are expecting our second child in November! And I find out the gender in a month! I seriously cannot wait!

No comments :

Post a Comment