Monday, August 6, 2012

Cancun {Part 2}

 One day, we went to this amazing natural open swimming pool. The water was great and there were little cat fish all around in it. Kinda gross. They also had super fun cliff jumping, so we took a few action shots...




 Kirk
 Abby
 Chris trapped under a personal rain cloud.
 Chris
 Jack
 Ally
 Ally's biff

 Chris
 Ally

 Afterwards, we went to an actual Mayan man's house. He lived in a hit built by himself. He slept in a hammock and only had one lightbulb in the house. There was no kitchen. There was a fire pit burning in the back. There is a well where they can get fresh water for drinking.
 More huts
 The huts were for really really short Mayans.
 Abby and Ally just acting like Mayans.

 They have chickens running around their property.
 Dogs run wild and on the loose around these parts. They were so cute, but so sad.
 Feeding chickens.
 Late night light show at Chichen Itza.
 This is the night we put baby sea turtles in the water. My camera was blurry.



 We also went to many water amusement parks in Mexico. We went to Xel Ha and went snorkeling. We went to Xcaret and Abby swam with sharks and I swam with dolphins. Not a hard choice for me between anything and sharks. I will never choose sharks over anything else. They are literally my worst fear. Whenever I am in the ocean, if I see even a slight shadow, I freak out.

However, swimming with the dolphins was so cool! That has always been on my life check list. It was so much fun and the dolphins were so cute. They even had a baby dolphin that was swimming all around us. So freaking cute!
 Shark that Abby pet.

We also saw a Cougar.

No comments :

Post a Comment