Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Coming Soon: March 25th, 2013

Chris and I are having a baby!

Yes, we are pregnant; and yes, I made the face of our future baby off of a baby picture generator site. How cute is our baby? Haha, not. It has Chris' nose and lips and my eyes and chin. Perfect combination. So I am currently 12 weeks along, which is why I'm announcing it! Tell the whole world! Woo hoo! I am so excited and so nervous at the same time. I have no clue what I'm doing here. Luckily, my sisters give me great advice.

I also will not know the gender for 2 months. I'm thinking it's a girl because of how sick I've been, but I also love the idea of having a little baby boy to play with. I'll be happy with either.

1 comment :

  1. hahah that photo made me laugh! Congrats! I just found your blog, come follow along: http://sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete