Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall is in the air



















This weekend, Chris and I went for a little drive up in Sundance to check out all of the changing leaves. It was so beautiful! I cannot believe it. We could not resist a little photo shoot at the top of the mountain, showing off my 15-week belly. I know, not huge, but to me it is. I wake up every morning with my belly being as flat as it is all day, but I can see this cute little bulge on one side of the stomach and I think... "that's my baby. my tiny baby. now the size of an orange. just chillin inside my belly." This morning my baby was looking particularly cute while lying in bed this morning. Sometimes I like to give it a little poke and feel it move around inside. It's just a little game we have together.

This baby has sure given me a run for the money - talk about being sick all day long and having to go to the hospital to get fluids through an IV. Yes, that happened... a week ago. Worst experience of this pregnancy so far. They call it: hyperemesis gravidarum, which leads to dehydration - which is what I had. It was great. not. But I am now feeling much much much better than the first trimester. I'm still not myself with my old eating habits though. Eating is still a struggle, but I feel I can do it now. I've recently started to looooove nutella. Everyday I dip tons of strawberries and pretzels and just love it. It is my constant food snacking. I just wish it had all the nutrients I needed and then I would be set! But, I must try other things.

Off the topic of the perks of pregnancy, Chris and I have done so much this summer that I have not been able to blog about: Deep Creek, Florida cruise, and Utah adventures. Maybe sometime this week I will show you our lovely photos of the past.

Until then.

2 comments :

  1. stop leaning back and pushing out your food baby you darling cute skinny mamma! Could you be any tinier! ? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT SOOOO PRETTY!!! AND YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I MISS YOU LAUREN :)

    ReplyDelete