Monday, October 15, 2012

Our Apartment











So this is Chris and I's lovely apartment! We had to buy furniture for the first time ever as a married couple. It is so hard! We got some good deals though thanks to craigslist, Ikea, and R.C. Willey outlet. Since being pregnant, I have also had to time to make some halloween decorations! What do ya think? Cute, right? I know. I got some ideas off of pinterest, but tweaked everything a bit to my own liking. As for updates with Chris and I, we are doing great! Baby is doing great as well.  I am 17 weeks and will find out the gender in 3 weeks. So excited! I am thinking it is a girl because of how sick I have been, but I am really wanting a boy. I will be happy with either, but a boy would be so cute! Anyways, Chris and stressing with LSAT and school and stuff. He is such a hard worker. I am really blessed with a great husband who loves me dearly. Thanks Chris, for putting up with my many pregnancy hormones. I love you.

No comments :

Post a Comment