Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day









I had such a wonderful first Mother's day as a real Mom to this little bundle of joy. I am so grateful to be a Mom. It really has brought me so much joy and love! I'm so happy and excited to raise this little kid into a studmuffin. Since being a Mom these few short weeks, I have so much love and respect for the other mothers in my life, especially my own Mom! She has raised (and is still raising) 10 kids of her own! Impossible? No. She has done this so flawlessly while still looking amazing. When I had my baby, she was there for me to help me transition and make me meals and change diapers and snuggle my baby while I slept. Thank you so much Mom! You're the best!

Chris started the day off right! He made me breakfast, gave me flowers, a scented candle, and a beautifully written card. Thank you so much babe! I sure love you so much and am excited to celebrate Father's Day with you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment