Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Whatcha been up to?

Oh, you know, just hanging out with my best friends! 
The Cousins: Frankie, Emory, Chas (Biggest to smallest)
 My 23rd birthday! Dayna made me a tuxedo birthday cake. It was soo delicious! Thanks!
Charlie's birthday card to me. How sweet.
Chris made my day super special! It started off with homemade breakfast and gifts from forever 21. Then I got my hair cut! Then we went out for lunch at Happy Sumo. Then we watched Les Mis at the dollar theater. Then we met up with my siblings at California Pizza Kitchen and ended the night with cake and ice cream at my sister's house. It was the best day ever!
 Charlie waiting for his Mom to finish shopping at City Creek
Bath Time! He loved every minute of it.
 First day at church
 Christopher graduated from BYU! I'm so proud of him!

 All smiles while watching Daddy walk


 Nice stance, Chris.
 My graduate






 We had a trip to Arizona so Chas could meet the rest of Chris' family.

 4 generation photo!
Lots of snuggle time
Blessing Day! (He kind of looks like a girl in this photo)

1 comment :

  1. Great photos of the 3 musketeers on Chris' graduation day!

    ReplyDelete