Thursday, August 22, 2013

Five Months










My sweet baby boy turned 5 months old a couple of days ago. (I know, I kinda skipped the 4 month photo shoot, whoops!) Boy, has time flown by these last few months. I feel like it was last week that I delivered him in the hospital. Life has changed so much for the better now that Charlie is here. He has gotten so big! Charlie can now smile, laugh, roll over, sit (almost), and play! I love it! I feel like he knows who I am now and that he knows his name. I love that I get to spend all day everyday with this little booger. He is so sweet and handsome and looks just like his Father, whom I love dearly.

In this month's photo shoot, Charlie is sporting his new onsie that my sister-in-law, Jen, made for him. It's got the state of Utah with a heart on it. I love it! He is also lying on his new quilt that my friend, Marycatherine's Mother, Julie, made for Charlie. I love it too! Thanks guys for the new stuff!

No comments :

Post a Comment