Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer 2013

 This summer started off right with a trip to California with Chris' family. We stayed in a hotel on Huntington Beach and visited Disneyland a few times! It was so much fun and a much needed vacation! We spent 4th of July on the beach too! It was a blast!




 Even Charlie enjoyed himself
 Back in Provo, my amazing little sister, Elyse, come to visit for Camp Utah! She stayed with me for a whole week! One night, we went to Nickel City, her favorite. She even won jackpot, 1,000 tickets!


 We also went to Comedy Sportz. It was hilarious!
 Chris and I took this beautiful picture at our friend's Josh Pratt's wedding in Alta, Utah

 Chas and I hiked up to Stewart Falls with family.
 Vinny loves his cousin
 Very first picture I took at Deep Creek Lake. I spent 3 entire weeks at the lake with my family in Maryland. It was so much fun! (except Chris wasn't there, boo.)










 Pizza night - we like 'em extra large


 Garrett County Fair!
Adam used $50 in quarters to try and win $100. Long story short: he did not win.

 Richards' Challenge #8

 My team won of course. In case you are wondering what this is, every year, my huge family splits into 2 teams and does lots of little battles/competitions against each other and the team that wins the most competitions wins!




And that's all my iphone has to say about that.

I'm so sad this summer is going to a close! I feel like it just started! The summer months are my favorite time of the year, spent with lots of friends and family. I sure wish Chris could have gotten more time off from work this summer. 4 days is not enough! I need more! Haha, well I hope your summer was as good as mine was. It probably wasn't, no offense.

No comments :

Post a Comment