Tuesday, November 19, 2013

When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants. It's for fun.








Halloween was such a blast this year! Especially because I had my little super hero buddy! This holiday is so much more fun with kids. We spent it with family and lots of nieces and nephews. Chris decided not to join in the family matching costumes this year, and went against the flow as an evil robot ninja. He bought his costume from D.I.: A red ninja robe and a hat with the face of the evil Emperor Zurg from Toy Story, that we found out later was reversible as Buzz Lightyear! I'm just happy I got to match my sweet baby boy! We went to a trunk or treat with my sister's ward, we went to our own ward party in our bishop's backyard that is amazing! Complete with a smoke machine, DJ, and half-pipe for skating. Halloween night we went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood and checked out the Halloween Carnival at the Rec Center. They had a haunted house there, that people told us was not scary and that it would be fine if we brought our baby... false. Charlie screamed the whole time! I was even scared too! I had to hold him tight, and walk really fast through the whole thing to avoid the other people in the group screaming. And the whole time I'm yelling "Please don't scare us! I have a baby!" as I'm walking past disco zombies and axe murderers. All in all, it was an awesome Halloween!


No comments :

Post a Comment