Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ten months








My baby turned into a kid overnight. It's not fair. Stop growing! He can stand, kinda, with support. The other day I got him to stand all by himself, but only for a few seconds. I will cry the day he can walk. He is my sweetheart baby. He loves to crawl everywhere and stand up by the couch and follow me around the house. He hates when I'm cooking or in the kitchen or when I stand up. He wants to be held or in my arms while playing with him constantly. He hates when I leave his crib side for nap/bed time. He is so lovable and snuggable. He is my squishy, my teddy bear (hence his hat, haha). He got this hat for Christmas from Chris' Mom. Adorable! We get comments on it everywhere we go! Plus, Charlie looooves it. 

Charlie is just the best baby there is. I love him so much and he gets cuter and cuter every month, dontcha think?

No comments :

Post a Comment