Monday, June 23, 2014

I miss Utah

As some of you already know, we moved to Kansas a few weeks ago. And obviously I miss Utah, so here is a little post about some fun things we did in Utah just before moving!
Roller blading around our neighborhood. Check out those mountains!
Awesome playground in Cedar City!
Cousin date at the provo beach resort!
And screaming babies haha
Cousin date at the Children's Discovery museum! Best place I've been to!
Tornado!
Real Salt Lake soccer game with my sister and her husband
Hiking up rock canyon park on memorial day

conquering a mountain

Happy Charlie!
Cousin date at the Rec center! Charlie is obsessed with all pools!
Family time at my Uncle Jon's funeral

Me and my Savvy Girl!

So moving has been pretty hard as all moves are. I've lived in Utah for the last 6 years, and never thought I would move, none-the-less move to Kansas of all places. I have always lived near family my whole entire life! Utah was a ton of fun before we left. My brothers moved to provo for school and right after I moved, my other brother moved to provo for BYU. So right now I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers living in provo. Summer would be such a blast if I was there now and I am so jealous that they all have each other! boo hoo. Lawrence is great and all, but there is nothing like living by family. Yes I got Chris and Charlie, but the more the merrier :) And I know Charlie misses his cousins like crazy right now! The only time he sees other kids/babies is on Sunday at Church, when we go to nursery because he can't sit through sunday school, haha. Anyways, here's to hoping it gets easier and that Charlie and I make some great friends out here and have such a blast in Kansas as we would in Utah!

No comments :

Post a Comment