Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Life in Lawrence

 We have moved to Lawrence, Kansas! Here are some adventures we have had since moving here!
Charlie driving the U-Haul on the 15 hour drive here. Check out that hair, haha. Thanks Kirk and Linda for helping us move!
 My view of Kansas on the way to Lawrence. And a million bugs on the windshield. Gross. Lawrence is much prettier than the rest of Kansas. Lots of trees and hills, and a beautiful lake and river!
 Charlie's first roller coaster ride at World's of fun! He was not too happy about it :(
 Probably his favorite ride. Driving a car!
 And Chris and I rode back seat!
 Our trip to Clinton Lake
 Walking down to the beach.
 Playing in the lake.
My view of our apartment pool while Charlie naps during the day.

The first week we moved here, Chris didn't have work, so we just did tons of things around Lawrence and Kansas City. It was a ton of fun! Then last week, my little sister, Elyse, came to visit for a week for Kamp Kansas! We also did tons of fun things, but I will have to make a whole separate post about that another day. So far, I'm pleasantly surprised how many fun things there are to do in Kansas. It makes me hopefully and excited about living here!

No comments :

Post a Comment