Wednesday, July 9, 2014

California Dreamin'

 Last week, Chris, Charlie, and I were in California for the Guinn Family Reunion! Everyone stayed at a condo on Newport Beach for a week, and then after, just Chris' family went to Disneyland for 3 days and stayed at the hotel inside the park! So much fun! Chris only went to the last half, but I was there with my Charlie for the whole trip. Charlie is obsessed with the beach and ocean! He especially loved playing with his Grandpa Kirk. Their bond is so strong! He will choose him over me every time! Charlie also called him "dada" a couple times before Chris came, haha.


 Charlie was in this position for a good minute and a half. I think he liked looking at the waves upside-down.
 Muddy Face!
 This is what Grandpa and Charlie did every day. Grandpa made this giant mud castle and Charlie played along in the puddle.

 and would destroy the mud castle.


 Ally's Tricks!

 Charlie with his Aunts
 My baby and me!
 Our Guinn family reunion shirts! The Guinn Life!

 Happy 4th of July! We spent it at the beach and then watching fireworks at night!

 Happy Sandy Boy!
 Disneyland! Only one we got with the Ferris Wheel.
Us at Cars Land! We all got Disney shirts and I got some ears! Haha now I'm officially a kid.
 The Guinn Family
 Uncle Jack and Charlie


Chris and I at World of Color! Charlie was a disaster leading up to the show at 9:45. He was so tired and did not want to sleep in his stroller, but after an hour of walking around the park, he finally passed out and slept through the entire World of Color performance, which was too bad because he would have loved it. We had such a blast all week and I can't wait for the next family reunion!

No comments :

Post a Comment