Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Kamp Kansas

 A few weeks ago, my little sister Elyse came to visit me in Kansas for a week! We had such a blast! Here are some things that we did. First day, we went to Schlitterbahn! A water park that is home of the tallest water slide in the world! But, it wasn't open when we went to the park, so I'll need to go back again! We also went to Worlds of Fun amusement park which was a blast!
 Beach at Clinton Lake!
 Sea Life Aquarium

 Toy Store in Lawrence
 The zoo!!
 Train ride at the zoo
 We fed these birds at the zoo. So cool!

 A ski lift ride at the zoo!

 We went to an outdoor concert at the park and Elyse said she wanted a "cool" hair-do. This is what I came up with. A french fish tail braid!
 Date night at Dave-n-Busters!
I'm so glad Elyse came to visit!It was fun to explore Kansas for a week with my little sister who is growing up so fast! WOW! I am 10 years older than her and she is making me feel like an old bum! As tradition, we made a music video while she was here. I always made music videos with her since she was just a baby. We have a family home video of us jumping on my bed to music and Elyse was around 2 or 3 years old, haha. Sure love my lessee-loo!

Here is our video to Fancy:

No comments :

Post a Comment