Thursday, July 17, 2014

still missing CA

 Here are the pics I took on my iPhone during our trip to California! My view of the ocean on our first day! Charlie was so excited to get in the water and play in the sand.


Little photo shoot with Chris' beautiful sisters! I sure am lucky to be apart of the Guinn Family!

 The Lovebirds, haha.
 One day we walked all the way down the boardwalk to the next pier and we rode a bull shark!
 I saw this beautiful sunset every night!
 My Charlie boy on the 4th of July!
 Chris and I on the boardwalk!
 On the 4th of July, these WW2 fighter planes flew right by the beach, twice!
 At the end of the week, we went to Disneyland for 3 days and stayed in the resort hotel! So much fun! Check out my Disney attire! Jealous of those ears?
One of our last rides, Space Mountain! My favorite! Check out those faces, haha! Nice one Abby!

No comments :

Post a Comment