Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas in Kansas & Maryland


 Christmas Morning! We spent it in Maryland with my family and younger siblings. Charlie had a lot of fun helping everyone open their gifts. He didn't open any gifts on Christmas because all of his gifts were at our house in Kansas. But we still had a blast!


 Since Charlie fell asleep early Christmas Eve, my Dad dressed up as Santa Christmas morning instead. It was awesome! At first Charlie was super scared of him, and didn't want to go near him at all. But then my Dad whipped out a big red car as a gift and Charlie immediately warmed up to him and sat on his lap so I could snap a few pics.

 Elyse!
 Ryan!
 Adam!
 Jayson!
 Dad!
 Charlie!
 Chris!

 Charlie's borrowing Adam's new watch



 Charlie's Christmas gift! From my parents
 Ward Christmas Party! Actually, not my ward, but my friend's ward. She planned the entire thing and I just helped out and so she kindly invited me! It was amazing! And the decorations were phenomenal!
 The theme was polar express, and we built a giant train! So awesome!
 We also cut a million snow flakes!

 Charlie's other Christmas gift from Chris' parents!
 First snowfall of the year in Kansas
 We went to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop and we rode the free carousel
 SANTA!!!!!! Charlie was deathly afraid, but managed a smile for the picture.
 My mother's famous 7 layered jello.
PAPA!!!!!

Christmas Eve was a blast at my family's house. My Mom and Dad sure know how to throw a party. We had my best friend, Juliet, and her family come and also Chris' good friends who recently moved to the area over for Christmas Eve. It was a really fun night with really good food!

No comments :

Post a Comment