Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Maryland Adventures

 The day after Christmas, we all went to the Botanical Gardens. It is so beautiful and there were a lot of decorations. Little did I know, DC mall would be super packed the day after Christmas, but it was fun anyways.
 Charlie sure loves his Papa

 After the DC mall, we went to the Shake Shack to get some burgers and fries, super yummy!
 The next morning, we went on a hike with Papa to the Great Falls. The hiking trail is in our backyard, which is super awesome!





 Later that night, we went to Rio grande, and while we were waiting for our table, we went to a carousel, which I never knew was there before, so it must be new
 My precious Amy!
 We went on a bike ride and I had Amy strapped to my back
 The group!
 Chris and Charlie
 Charlie and Amy have the sweetest special bond and I just love it so freaking much! They just adore each other!


My Jordan!
 We toured around DC again, but with Shannon this time
 Jordan took this picture of me and Thomas Jefferson :)
 WW2 Memorial
 Abe Lincoln memorial
 Jay-Jay

The Pencil!

No comments :

Post a Comment