Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Crater

Yesterday, Chris and I went to the Crater, located in Midway, Utah to take a little swim in the 92 degree water and crater hole above water. There were other snorkelers and scuba divers there. The water felt amazing! The first time I saw that this existed was on the Bachelor with Ben. He and some other chick jumped through the top of the hole into the water. I thought it was amazing and was shocked to find out that it was located in Midway, Utah, just 30 minutes away from my house. We highly recommend this beautiful place.

I asked workers there if they met the Bachelor and this one guy said that he did. I asked, "Oh cool, what was he like?" He said, "really rude. Him and the girl did not even show up together." That disappointed me since in the show he picked her up for her date at the house and it seems like they drive there together. But I guess not. Anyways, I'm in love with Emily who is in the Bachelorette now. She is the best!

No comments :

Post a Comment