Thursday, May 10, 2012

Space Center

Last night, Chris and I went on a big group date to the Space Center! It was so cool! I did one of these when I was in middle school, but not really like this. It was really interactive. We all had positions. I volunteered to be the Captain! It was so fun yelling at people and telling them what to do. Half the time I had no idea what I was saying or if my people even knew what to do, but we won our mission. Our ship was called the Phoenix. We established good relations with the Romulans and tested the nebula star. Boom, roasted. It was around a 2 hour mission. We also had some alien intruders and a freaky cat in our space ship that would scare the crap out of us. Luckily we had our laser guns and shot them dead. Boom, roasted. It was an epic mission and Chris and I may even do the overnight, where you have a mission every 2 hours throughout the night. Sounds amazing.

No comments :

Post a Comment