Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunday Walk

 Sunday was a very pleasant day for Chris and I. We woke up early for church and I taught a combined gospel doctrine class. Afterwards, we napped to Top Gun. That is the second time I have fell asleep to that movie. Not that great and kind of boring. Then we had a great dinner, some chicken pot pies. I also showed the car to a guy later that night. Then Chris and I went on a walk down center street. We saw some construction and walked by the printing museum. 

As we were taking pictures by it, this cute old man drove up and asked us if we would like to go into the museum for a little 5 minute tour. We were like, "Heck yea!" He unlocked the door and showed us around the place. His name was Crandall, the owner. He was so proud that President Thomas S. Monson came to his museum for an hour and a half. He would not stop talking about it. The printing museum was kind of cool! And Crandall said that everyone around the country knows about his museum, except for people in provo. Haha poor old man. I'm sorry, but thanks for the tour!

No comments :

Post a Comment