Monday, April 30, 2012

Style Monday

shirt: forever 21; dress: forever 21; shoes: old navy
Just thought I'd offer you all a little style advice today. I don't have much to talk about other than I am done with school and I'm at home currently, doing nothing but looking at pictures. Chris is at school and I do not have work until later. So there you go. I got this inspiration from several pinterest pictures and blogs. I recently got this chambray shirt for by birthday! I love it! I wore this outfit when I went out to lunch with my friend Michelle. She was the one who got me the adorable purple pleated skirt. Love her to death.

{here is a pinterest pic}

So this weekend was a good one! Chris and I went out to dinner at Indian Palace on Friday. That food is delicious and it is $1 cheaper than Bombay House, which had a pretty long wait. Saturday night, Chris and I stargazed at rock canyon park. There was a pretty cool band there having a concert, but there were not many people there to see them perform... maybe 5? Sadly, the sprinklers came on around 10:30pm, ruined the partay! But we sure had a splendid time just talking, laughing, and cuddling.

Sunday was great as well, except we woke up with pounding headaches and had to skip church. We slept in, sort of, watched War Horse, and finally felt up to going outside. The weather was lovely! We even made a fire and cooked some hotdogs for dinner. We ended the night with, of course, The Office. It is our new favorite show.

No comments :

Post a Comment