Thursday, April 26, 2012

Birthday in UT

My Birthday in Utah was amazing! Sadly, Chris had work from 5 to 9, so he could not come to dinner. But it was okay because we had a sister's dinner. We ate at Pizzeria 712. The pizza was delicious! Crystal and Dayna even paid for me. how sweet. They even got me a gift! some salt water shoes. Really Cute! Then we took some fun pics outside {see the model poses and the hair flipping? yea, we are cool}. Then we went over to Riverwoods and did a little shopping. I didn't buy anything, but I really wanted too! I know Chris would be happy to hear that. Then we had some cake and ice cream at Dayna's house around 9. Chris was there for that. Dayna made my favorite: vanilla cake with fun-fetti icing. So good! And of course, everyone told me how much they loved me. I sure love that part.

Thanks for all of the Birthday Wishes everyone!

3 comments :

  1. I have the most beautiful best friends in all the land!!! Happy birthday Lolo! Love your guts pretty girl, I hope you had an incredible day!

    Love, ju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, show me the shoes djane and coobabe got you

    ReplyDelete