Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Arizona Diamond Backs

This past week, Chris and I have been chillin' in Arizona! We flew in early Saturday morning. We had to wake up at 5:45 in provo to be at the airport by 7:15. Our flight left at 8am and we landed in Phoenix around 8:20 in the am. So Early. We chilled, ate some food in the kitchen, and then Chris and I took an hour long nap. Then we headed over to the pool and took a dip. Afterwards, we got ready for the baseball game! Go D-Backs! We went early to watch our cousin, Reese, walk around the bases. He is 8 years old and is in little league. Such a cute little boy! Then the game started. Sadly, we lost 2-3. I never realized how slow baseball is though. We did get these awesome shirts though. That was fun.

Sunday, we did not have church until 1 pm. Such a contrast to church at 9am. So we slept in and had a late breakfast. Chris' sister, Ally, gave a wonderful talk in church. She is such a good speaker. Then we had a great lesson by Chris' Dad, Kirk. Then we, meaning just the girls, went home and watched Breaking Dawn Part 1. I love watching the wedding part. It makes me miss my wedding. Then we had a great luncheon with the Guinn Grandparents and some apples to apples intense game to follow, which included lots of cheating, by Chris and me. I came in second place in case your wanted to know.

{Pics will come soon for what we did today}

No comments :

Post a Comment