Friday, April 27, 2012

Purrrple

Why, hello there Chris

So here are all of my new clothes that I got for my birthday! I had lunch with my good friend, Michelle the other day, and she bought me the cutest skirt ever! A purple pleated chiffon skirt! Purple is my favorite color and I've been wanting a pleated skirt for so long! Michelle, you are amazing and really nice. Love you! As for my shoes, my sisters Dayna and Crystal got them for me. Aren't they so cute? Plus side is that they can go in water. I'll be wearing these everyday at Deep Creek and the beach. My purple shirt was bought by my husband. We got it for $6 at Gap in the sale section. Super cute and it matches my new skirt just perfectly. All-in-all, I had a grrreat birthday!

{pictures of Chris were taken randomly last night. I sure did marry a hunk}

No comments :

Post a Comment