Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birthday in AZ

I started my birthday in Arizona. The night before, the Guinn family went out to a really nice restaurant in Phoenix. It is called the Compass. It is on top of the Hyatt Hotel and the restaurant rotates! We got to rotate a couple of times. It takes exactly an hour to get around the whole thing. The sunset was beautiful as well. I got the most delicious filet mignon I have ever had. Seriously melt in your mouth. Our waitress even sang for me on my birthday. I felt pretty special after that.

Then it was the morning of my birthday. Chris' alarm went off around 8 am. He left me and told me to keep sleeping. Of course, I eventually got up and watched some TV with my mother in law. Then Chris came back, and so I went back to my room to let him surprise me. I walked out into the kitchen to presents on the table and a nicely set place mat. Chris' Mom even made me french toast for breakfast, my favorite! Chris bought me some clothes that we got while shopping the day before, but he also surprised me with a tripod for our camera. Such a nice hubby. Then we flew home to Utah later that afternoon. There are pics to come of my birthday dinner with my sisters. We also had an epic photo shoot ;)

Also, my wedding got published on the Utah Bride and Groom blog. Check it out HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment