Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Chris' Friday Posts resurrected in the form of a birthday post to my beautiful wife. I want to post HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are 22 and one year older, more amazing and wiser than ever before. You are my best friend and wonderful wife. I love you and Happy Birthday!!
 The above shot was one of our engagement fotos. I have some more sweet pics below from yesterday's desert hike. My backyard is situated next to an Arizona state park. It is basically just the desert. There are tons of cacti, lizards, and wild boars in our desert. Yesterday Lauren and I explored this vast wilderness and came back with some cool pictures and a sun tan.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!STO LAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FELIZ CUMPLEANOS  a TI!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU KNOW LAUREN WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

1 comment :