Thursday, April 19, 2012

fun fun fun

FINALS ARE OVER!!!
Chris and I are finally done with finals! I finished my last one this morning, around 8 am. So early! But now I am in the home free. I just can't wait until my parents come into town tonight for my graduation tomorrow! Its gonna be epic. Tucanos is to follow. As for Chris, well he has until December... sorry babe. Here are some pics of the hubby:
The other night we went to Trafalga! Chris and I have been going to this place since our first kiss. We skipped school and spent all day here (a year ago). Sadly, both the Lehi and Orem Trafalga only had 1 go-cart. Like are you kidding me? That is so lame! What is the point! And there was a long line too for the chance to drive all by yourself in a circle. So Chris and I ditched and went over to the batting range. The first time I did it, I was freaking out that the ball was going to kill me. When I finally hit the ball, it hurt my hands so bad! Like OW! So I have not done it again. As for Chris, he is a total pro. Look at him hit that ball! He's so fast its blurry! Then we went and did the 4-D movie, which just a space roller coaster. Pretty sweet. It was a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment