Monday, April 2, 2012

Our weekend

Saturday:
My family came to town! Chris and I left provo around 11am and headed down to salt lake to pick up my grand-parents. We then all headed to {up}chuck-a-rama to eat some grub. That place is wayyy better than golden coral. Afterwards, Crystal, Morgan, Chris and I headed to the new City Creek Mall. It is ah-may-zing! Seriously! Like it is humungous and all the stores are huge and they all had really good clothes and they had my two favorite stores: forever 21 and h&m. love love love. Then we drove on down to park city to the cabin my family rented out for the week. We snapped some shots as well:
 Isn't nature just gorgeous?! Now here are some pics of us at home just goofing around {mainly of Savvy}
 We also did some sweet tattoos.
This weekend has seriously all blurred together with conference and everything. Saturday and Sunday were pretty much no different. So Chris and I are back in park city for the night and we are going to go skiing tomorrow! I am skipping school all day in order to enjoy a nice break. I'm a senior and I'm graduating people - I deserve it. boom.

No comments :

Post a Comment