Saturday, March 31, 2012

Time for a Blog Post

Thursday:
Chris and I bought $5 tickets to go to Provo Beach Resort for an all night all exclusive party event. Everything was open for free! Even drinks were free all night! We went on the flowrider and I totally banged up my head when I wiped out on the surf board. So I stuck with the boogie board most of the time. Chris is a surfing pro! I had no idea! A video is coming soon of his skillz. Afterwards, we went home and watched Hercules! Love love love that movie! Seriously.

Friday:
The night started out late, since I had work til 7. We decided to go to VIP late night at Happy Sumo, which does not start until 9. To "waste" time we went shopping at forever 21. We found a great deal on shorts for Chris for $12. We love 21 Men. I resisted the urge to buy anything. Then we headed on over to the Riverwoods to get some dindin. But Happy Sumo had like an hour wait! So we ate next door at some chinese restaurant. We got lettuce wraps and they were better than p.f. changs, fo real. But, the honey-roasted walnut chicken was a bust. I'm sad we spent $13 on it. I was full after the lettuce wraps appetizer. Afterwards, we went home and watched Vertical Limit. Its an old movie, but really good. I remember writing my creative story in 6th grade and copying every scene straight from the movie. My teacher had no idea. I'm legit.

Saturday {Today}:
Its general conference! woot woot! and my family is in town! pictures will come tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment