Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just another day

top: forever 21; scarf: nordstrom; skirt: banana republic; shoes: khols

I know a parking lot is super beautiful to look at, which is why I chose it as my background for these pics. Gotta love old sedans and maroon paint. mmm. So today is Wednesday, already?! And Friday I am seeing The Hunger Games. Chris and I read the first book in 2 days and we read the 2nd book in less than a week. We love Katniss! She is so cool! I'm going to dress like her for the premiere... long braid and the blue dress she wears to the reaping? Or maybe the tunic she wears during the tournament? decisions decisions.

Moving on - I work til 7 tonight at the Riviera so if anyone wants to stop by and party with me... do so. Thanks! Also, my coral jeans just got here! From tobi.com. I got them 30% off. They are so cute! Love em to death.

2 comments :

  1. Hey! It's the Branbury Parking Lot! That's where I met my hubby! You two must be the RAs there? Do you love it or hate it? Me and my hubby are considering it doing next year for a married complex but are worried it's going to tie us down too much on weekends... your thoughts?

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sadly, Chris and I are not RAs. We want to be though. But I think it would be fun and an easy way to save some money. I would do it in a heartbeat!

      Delete