Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life Updates

So it has been really really really warm lately here in Provo. Like over 60 degree weather. Amazing! I am actually wearing flip-flops {thongs?} to school right now in the middle of March. Like normally there is 5 feet of snow on campus and I run to class and slip and scratch my face up on ice {which for some reason happens to me every year}, but not this year guys! The sun is my best friend and the snow wants to give me a break. Thanks. Keep it up! Let's hope this lasts a while. Chris and I could sure use a day outside without freezing our faces off.

Life updates: Chris interviewed for an internship yesterday, only to find out that his friend is also interviewing for the same internship: "Hey Chris, whats up?" "Nothin much, just got out of an interview for an internship" "Oh really? I'm about to interview for the same internship" {awkward silence} "Alright, well see ya!"

Haha so I just totally made up that whole convo, but I'm guessing that's how it went. Dang, sorry friend, but I hope Chris gets it over you...He sure nailed that interview. Chris told me about all the "power statements" he gave. Good job babe, you make me proud.

Also, I can't wait for Hunger Games next week! Chris and I are going next Friday. So excited! Chris will literally be the only dude in our group going. You're such a trooper babe. So I guess that is all that is going on with us. Talk to you later.

2 comments :

  1. so excited so excited so excited for the hunger games!!!!!!! who all in our group is going, and can we dress up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. crystal, you, me, chris, and i think thats it. Yea! I'm dressing up at Katniss though... you have blonde hair, so you can't be her. boo sorry

      Delete