Monday, March 5, 2012

Masquerade

This weekend was a blast! Saturday night, our friend Fenton planned a sikee Masquerade dance party. There was a mask decorating station and I put feathers on mine. Chris did not decorate his at all though. But I thought he still looked like a hot phantom of the opera. I kept singing that masquerade song in that movie all night long. They eventually played in on the ipod. Amazing!

Friday night, Chris and I took on a new child in the family. Savannah Gilliam. She was our little baby girl for the night! We took her out to dinner at Indian Palace. Then we even made her stay up to watch Humor U at BYU. She was amazing! Although, I did neglect to change her diaper, so she peed all over me throughout the night and I did not notice until I got home. Hey, I'm a practicing mother okay? and at least she wasn't my actual child.

1 comment :