Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday: We So Excited!

I have been loving these pleated skirts all over pinterest, but no where to be found in my closet! Why?! I need more clothes. Maybe, now that I work... I can afford it? If only husband would let me...

L-O-V-E this color! If only it wasn't a bajillion dollar bills.
Find this HERE at Bloomingdales
Love the high-low! Find this HERE at Go Jane
Find this HERE at Shabby Apple

2 trends going on here: polka dots & pleats
Find this HERE at Forever 21
Find this HERE
Last, but not least... this little number. And it only costs $38! I love the blue! It just compliments my eyes so much *as I flitter my eyelashes obnoxiously* I think I may splurge today.

So, not much has happened recently with husband and me. Chris, sadly, did not get the internship (his friend did... boo). But, he has applied to tons others, so all is not lost. As for me, I'm reciting N*SYNC's hit song, I Just Got Paid. "I's Friday night, and I ju-ju-ju-ju-juuuuuust got paid! money-money-money-OW-money-money-money-OOOOYEAAAA" So yea, that sums up my weekend. Maybe I will actually buy these skirts.

No comments :

Post a Comment