Thursday, March 29, 2012

Seersucker

This is the shirt that I have been slaving away on for weeks now. I finished it last night at 11 pm. It is due in my class today and Chris and wearing it to school! So proud! I think he looks like a stud in it. He has already got tons of compliments on it. I guess its a unique fabric for a men's shirt - seersucker. He could easily wear this to the beach or something. My next project? A little girl's dress. I got blue polka dot fabric with yellow flower buttons. Its gonna be adorable.

2 comments :

  1. Question. Will the dress be for Jayne, or for Savannah? This is pretty critical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing size 3... so I thought maybe for Jayne's birthday? Or Savvy in 2 years... how about we hand it down through the chicas

      Delete