Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hunger Games Review

So Chris and I saw the Hunger Games last night!!! And here are our reviews.

Lauren's Review:
Katniss is amazing! Gale is such a babe! Peeta is super cute! I just wish Gale had more lines in the movie {Team Gale?} I loved this film so much. They made this movie off of the book so well. I may even go so far as to say that the movie is better than the book! Seriously! It is! I cried in the frst 5 minutes of the movie. Oh my gosh Prim is adorable. I was balling with Rue died. Like I felt like I was dying with her and it was terrifying. My heart pounded so much during the reaping and the countdown to the start of the hunger games. I have never been so enthralled in a movie before. I felt like I was there and that I was Katniss.

Chris' Review:
The Hunger Games is very entertaining. Lauren and I sat in packed theatre to watch the movie. The movie followed the book very well. Some relationships were developed even better in the movie. For example the gamemaker Senaca Crane and President Snow. The movie details President Snow's personality perfectly for the future movies. Katniss' impacted the Hunger Games and the audience can see the extent of her defiance in President Snow's actions. I would willingly watch the movie a second and third time.

No comments :

Post a Comment