Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Conference Weekend



This conference weekend was awesome! So many inspired words and I finally did not fall asleep during some of the sessions! I made sure to stay awake by taking notes of every talk. And now I have all of these notes from inspired speakers! Chris and I were fortunate enough to attend the Sunday afternoon session of conference, which I was so excited about since we are moving to Kansas at the end of next month and would not have another chance in at least a year or two. It was such a wonderful weekend and the weather was so nice!

One of my favorite talks was from Russell M. Nelson, who taught to "Let your faith show", which I always try to do. My religion, social life, personal life, private life, spiritual life, professional life, and every aspect of my life go hand-in-hand. I cannot separate my religion from my political and personal views. They are intertwined. They make up who I am. They are me. I hope to never hide my faith!

Oh, and if you're wondering, I'm a mormon!

(you can listen to our Prophet and many others here)

No comments :

Post a Comment