Thursday, April 3, 2014

My baby is no longer a baby

 Our family loves to go to Nickelcity whenever Chris has a day off of work. We went a couple weeks ago and Charlie was loving all of the games! He played all of the race car games and motorcycle games and he was having a blast! I love that his personality is coming out and he is such a little boy, it is the absolute cutest!
 We went to the park last week and it was like 80 degrees that day, crazy!
 Last week, my sister rented a puppy for her daughter's 3rd birthday! The dog kinda freaked me out at first cus she was super excited when I put Charlie on the ground to play, and the puppy started jumping on him, and knocking him down, and scratching/nibbling his face. Poor Charlie is probably scarred for life by this dog now. He's gonna be one of those kids that are deathly afraid of every dog in the world, great.


I showed Charlie this picture of him that sits on our nightstand and he was obsessed with himself!
Charlie and I went to the provo beach resort with his cousins and my sisters, and we rode the merry-go-round. This was his face the whole entire time, haha!
Charlie and Emory always follow each other around, it is adorable! Check out Emory's lovely smile! I love that he has such good cousins that live so close. So sad we're going to be moving so soon!
Crystal babysat Charlie last weekend and put all 3 kids in the tub! Awesome!
We went to the tumbling gym a couple days ago, and at one point I couldn't see Charlie and so I ran around to find him in case he got hurt or something, and I found him climbing up this super tall ramp! At the top of the ramp, there is a long drop, so I'm glad I found him, haha, but check out his skills!

My little boy started doing this noise with his mouth and he just thinks it's the absolute funniest thing ever!

My not-so-baby-anymore baby can walk! Sorta, but only just a few steps... I'm so proud!

No comments :

Post a Comment