Friday, September 11, 2015

Kansas





 30 weeks!!!








We started off Labor Day weekend going to Schlitterbahn, home of the tallest waterslide in the world! But it was broken down. Not that I would go on it anyway, but it'd be fun to watch Chris. Saturday, we went for a walk around a cute pond in Lawrence. Sunday, we went to see these awesome sunflowers located at Grinter Farms! There were so many people taking family photos and engagement pictures and what not. It was so beautiful! And free! Monday, it was storming off and on all day so we didn't really do anything. But it was still a fun weekend because Chris had work off and we got to be together as a family! 

I am currently 31 weeks preggers and can't wait until my due date! Mainly because my sleep sucks (not that it'll get any better when the baby comes), my ribs constantly hurt, I feel ginormous and can barely move, let alone active enough to keep up with my 2 year old. I just feel all around blahhh. Plus I can't wait to meet this baby boy! Also, I need a name for him...

1 comment :