Monday, January 21, 2013

Christmas with the Richards' Clan

Epic Santa shot!
Chris and I spent this years Christmas with my family on the East Coast in Maryland! Woo hoo! It was such a blast with my entire family there, all 100 bajillion of us. I tried to capture pics of everyone, but obviously failed miserably. There is just too much to count.
Not sure how many weeks I am here, maybe 27?
 Most of the grand kids, but not all, sadly.


 Christmas tree shot!
 Here is the beautiful Christmas table, set by yours truly, with some help of my Mom and some sistas.
 Chris and Ryan

 Little Miss Savannah as Mary with baby Jesus
 Nativity Scene

 Even Santa came to visit with gifts for all of the grand kids. I wish he brought me a gift though.



It's Christmas!
This is the only picture I got on my camera of Christmas day. Sadly, Chris hates this photo of him, so be nice. It was like 8 in the morning, which is 6 in the morning Utah time, so don't judge him haha. Chris and I had a wonderful Christmas with many presents we got each other. It was such a memorable Christmas Eve and Day with my family. Next time we go home, we will have a little 1 year old opening gifts on Christmas, which will be so cute and magical. I just can't wait.

No comments :

Post a Comment