Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More pics of the Holiday in DC

Driving up to the museums and monuments. 
 White House
 National Christmas Tree
 There were trains all around it.


 One day, my whole family went to the Air and Space Museum. Chris and I saw a UFO!
 Space Ship!
 One night we watched the Redskins play some football. Here is Chris repping some pride (this is my shirt by the way)
 Before and After Midnight on New Years!
 My friends out to see the Zoo Lights
 We went to the Natural History Museum
 And took a hike to the Great Falls!


And those are all of the pics that I have from us doing such fun activities during our 3 week stay in Maryland.

1 comment :

  1. ONE. This is quite strange and I'm still trying to figure out where the two holiday weeks went and what I actually ate during that time?
    Indian Holidays

    ReplyDelete