Sunday, January 13, 2013

Trip to Pennsylvania

 While Chris and I were visiting my family in Maryland, we decided to make a trip up to Pennsylvania to visit my lovely sister, Shannon and her adorable kids. We got to meet her new baby girl, Amy, who is seriously such a cutie and she always smiles at me whenever I look at her. While we were there, we went to Hershey park to taste some chocolate and go on some rides during the Christmas season. It was a blast! I sure loved it!
 This house is made completely of chocolate
 (left to right) Nathan - Jordan - Vincent - Jayne



 Jordan wanted a picture in front of the lights. Check out that pose!


 Thug Chris
 These boys loved splashing in the water










It was such a fun two-day trip! Thanks Shan for making it a blast!

No comments :

Post a Comment