Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to School


So we are back at the Y. Chris is clearly way more excited than me. He's even wearing a BYU sweatshirt. Like who are you trying to kid? I see right through your little getup. I know you. Right now we are waiting for our classes to start. We have class at the same time and in the same building. So we can walk each other to each others' class. Pretty sweet if you ask me. I have 4 classes today. One of them is 3 hours long. Sewing. I'm only taking it so I can hang out with my best friend Juliet, who I never see anymore for some odd reason. So I can't wait for that. I have no class Friday. ever. love it. I'm planning on getting a job this semester for the first time ever, but I have no idea what to do. Secretary? Babysitter? Whatever, as long as it pays the green paper.

No comments :

Post a Comment